We care about your personal information and privacy. Unlike other sites which are designed to collect as much personalized information about you as possible, we have taken efforts to aggregate as little as possible.
In todays enviornment of Sopa, Pipa, Cispa, Acta, Homeland Security, and other hostile acts, we don’t feel comfortable holding your data because of the possibility we may one day have to hand it over to those who imagine they are an authority over how you use the internet.
For these reasons we have disabled user profiles for this site, and only collect nameless email addresses for our newsletter and email lists. It should go without saying that we wont sell your information to anyone. We will only use your information for the purposes specified upon collection, such as when you join the newsletter or leave a comment, unless we obtain explicit consent from you or any other individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our analytics programs are run through google, which doesn’t share specific identity or location information with us. Learn more about their policies here.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Mystic Politics’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mystic Politics’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mystic Politics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mystic Politics’s web site are provided “as is”. Mystic Politics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mystic Politics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mystic Politics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mystic Politics’s Internet site, even if Mystic Politics or a Mystic Politics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mystic Politics’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mystic Politics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mystic Politics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mystic Politics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mystic Politics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mystic Politics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mystic Politics’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.Help us Help u
Keep Mystic Politics online and advertisment free. A small contribution helps us deliver edgy, honest, and inspiring independent media.